Sunday 17 February 2013

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi guys, as you can see this is my first blog post. I'm just going to tell you about what I want this blog to be and the sort of content I am going to be posting on it.
I have always had a developing interest in Art and Fashion and in the past few years it has become apparent that fashion is the direction I want to go; so I have set up this blog for me to express my opinions in the world of fashion/style and beauty. I had the idea to create a blog a few months ago and only recently I have come to realise there aren't that many fashion/style and beauty blogs that are aimed from a male Point-Of-View. So I am going to be doing reviews and updates on what I like in the fashion world.
This blog isn't aimed at a certain gender and it won't be just focusing on men's fashion so I am not just limited to one part of fashion.

I hope you will enjoy my posts and make sure you leave your feedback! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment